What's new

Diversion Diversion - Specific Client/Site

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

snb_fan

Occasional Visitor
Question - if I'm currently using the Large hosted file, and I wanted to say block out Instagram for a specific client in addition to the Large list file, would I need to then download the Large list, add Instagram manually to it, and use this local edited list as my alternate? And assign the specific device to the alternate?

Is that the correct path and if so, how do I choose a local list as my list vs the hosted options? Or is there another route to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Question - if I'm currently using the Large hosted file, and I wanted to say block out Instagram for a specific client in addition to the Large list file, would I need to then download the Large list, add Instagram manually to it, and use this local edited list as my alternate? And assign the specific device to the alternate?

Is that the correct path and if so, how do I choose a local list as my list vs the hosted options? Or is there another route to accomplish this?

Thanks.
That is exactly why I coded the alternate blocking file feature into Diversion.
There are ready hosts or domain files for blocking instagram available - and other social media sites.
Add such a file to the alternate list.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!