What's new

uiDivStats Diversion Statistics Report: you don't have a weekly stats file from Diversion present on your router.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

del13r

Occasional Visitor
I was seeing an old stats report in the webui.

I went into C for communication and updated the settings to be:

Communication settings 1. Diversion update notification DivUn 2. Diversion stats stats:email,body,save

I then chose
2. Compile current stats report

So i went to SF and found these 2 reports.

Diversion stats files: 7. Diversion_Stats_RT-AC68U_2023-04-24_01.30.txt 8. Diversion_Stats_RT-AC68U_2023-06-23_10.32.txt

Then i deleted Diversion_Stats_RT-AC68U_2023-04-24_01.30.txt and now I see the following message in the webui

Diversion Statistics Report (click to expand/collapse) If you are seeing this message,it means you don't have a weekly stats file from Diversion present on your router. Please check that weekly stats are enabled in Diversion,menu options c 2

As shown above, i now have a new diversion status file located at /opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC68U_2023-06-23_10.32.txt, why doesnt the webui display it?

Details
Diversion 4.3.3 by thelonelycoder RT-AC68U (armv7l) FW-386.11

Update: it eventually showed up once i went into j5 for uiDivStats in AMTM.
I didnt actually do anything else, just that.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!