What's new

YazFi Dot with guest networks

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mister

Regular Contributor
Dear all,
I am using a guest network which routes all traffic through ovpn2 using yazfi. It is working without any problems except if mobiles using private dns settings. In this case no internet connection is available. i didn't use the option "force dns server" in the settings of yazfi. Has anybody an idea, why this behaviour occurs and maybe a solution?

Many thanks

Mister

When I use Guest Network and disable Intranet, it completely blocks internet altogether. As soon as I enable Intranet, then internet comes back. I have already made a post and I am waiting on a response. I am not sure this is the intended behavior.

When I use Guest Network and disable Intranet, it completely blocks internet altogether. As soon as I enable Intranet, then internet comes back. I have already made a post and I am waiting on a response. I am not sure this is the intended behavior.
What does your issue have to do with what the OP posted? Are you using OpenVPN like the OP is/was? Are you using private DNS like the OP is/was?

A suggestion. In one of the other more relevant threads you've posted to about your issue; post more information about your configuration and settings. Some of us who use YazFi are not having the issue you are experiencing. Post what troubleshooting steps (if any) that you've tried, including removing and reinstalling YazFi if you haven't done so already.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!