What's new

Duplicate Blog?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Eric Lieb

All of the sudden on I am getting this constantly on my AX86S

Sep 19 06:25:51 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a88000> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8ae40>^[[0m
Sep 19 06:25:51 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a8ae40> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8b7c0>^[[0m
Sep 19 06:27:30 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a8ae40> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8d7c0>^[[0m
Sep 19 06:27:30 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a8d7c0> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8b7c0>^[[0m
Sep 19 06:30:34 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a8d7c0> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a88000>^[[0m
Sep 19 06:30:34 kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a88000> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8b7c0>^[[0m

Any ideas what it is?

I recently asked the same question:

BreakingDad said:
Eric @RMerlin Do you know what this is on the logs? only seen it since latest f/w and can't find any info on google. or forum. All I've worked out is FCache is file cache in python.

kernel: ^[[0;33;41mFCACHEfc_vblog_list_add ERROR: Duplicate blog: list blog<0xffffffc015a61300> JOIN blog<0xffffffc015a8ee40>^[[0m

RMerlin said:
Related to a proprietary Broadcom component, no idea what it means.

Nothing to worry about !

I recently asked the same question:

RMerlin said:
Related to a proprietary Broadcom component, no idea what it means.

Nothing to worry about !
So i powered off my ONT and unplugged and replugged the fiber into it and then secured the fiber down with the retention bracket (that wasn't used by the installer for some reason) and I havent seen this error for a bit. Wondering if it has something to do with the WAN connection.

So i powered off my ONT and unplugged and replugged the fiber into it and then secured the fiber down with the retention bracket (that wasn't used by the installer for some reason) and I havent seen this error for a bit. Wondering if it has something to do with the WAN connection.
Don't think so as I have recently had mine refitted and many others are getting this on the log.

It's like 2 entries every 5 minutes.... Crazy!!
Was keeping an eye on it since I had connections issues...
Seems it started when checking signature updates, router rebooted... I'll try toggling protection off and back on, to see if it stops.. I did have a 2nd hard drive connected, but safely removed that.. (have a ds220+ ordered, debating just using the 2nd drive in the Asus)

might try a wps reset, thern load a backup to see if it quiets that message.
my first week, log was quiet, last couple days, flooded and hard to pick out connections to compare

might try a wps reset, thern load a backup to see if it quiets that message.
my first week, log was quiet, last couple days, flooded and hard to pick out connections to compare
This seems to have been resolved on the latest firmware.

I tell a lie, it disappeared for a while, still getting it, still no info on it apart from it's broadcom related, still ignoring it. Have a feeling it's google devices doing it, anyone confirm?

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!