What's new

(Error - check configuration).

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Colin, Is there a way to add more than 2 OpenVPN Clients? Only see 2 options.
No.

Code:
  - CHANGED: Reduce max OpenVPN clients to 2 for RT-AC68U and
             DSL-AC68U due to lack of NVRAM on these two
             models.  Note that existing settings are not
             automatically removed, you must run the following
             command over SSH to remove them from nvram and
             the /jffs/openvpn/ directory:

clear_vpnclients.sh

A backup will be saved in /jffs/openvpn_backup.tgz.

Code:
May 22 16:38:14 ovpn-client1[5773]: Options error: Unrecognized option or missing or extra parameter(s) in config.ovpn:30: keysize (2.6.3)

Remove the keysize line in the VPN client's "Custom Configuration" area.
Hi Colin

I'm all set with removing the keysize 256 however from time to time the keysize 256 reappears and I have to remove it again. How can keep the keysize 256 from reappearing more than one time. Thank you.

I'm all set with removing the keysize 256 however from time to time the keysize 256 reappears and I have to remove it again.
That should not be possible. The keysize parameter comes from the .ovpn file that you loaded. So it shouldn't reappear unless you reload the .ovpn file.

That should not be possible. The keysize parameter comes from the .ovpn file that you loaded. So it shouldn't reappear unless you reload the .ovpn file.
I'm not sure what you mean buy reload the .ovpn file but the keysize 256 it does reappear and I have to remove that line from the custom configuration.