What's new

ET12 Slow Wifi Speed on 1GB Connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

juswil

Regular Contributor
Hi Everyone,

Need some help or advise.

I have a S23 ultra which connects to my ET12 at a link speed 2.2GB. I currently have a 1G/500mb connection and i unable to achieve 700mb download via speed test wirelessly. I have tried everything in this forum but I'm wondering if I'm missing something. In my region 6E band is not available but with link speed of 2.4Gb I should be getting at least 700/800mb. Not so?

I do have about 22 clients connected both on 2.4 and 5ghz bands, QOS disabled, AI Protection Disabled. I even did 2 factory resets and it still the same. Now there are a lot of APs in the area i live. Can this be the cause?

Some advice please.

Hi Everyone,

Need some help or advise.

I have a S23 ultra which connects to my ET12 at a link speed 2.2GB. I currently have a 1G/500mb connection and i unable to achieve 700mb download via speed test wirelessly. I have tried everything in this forum but I'm wondering if I'm missing something. In my region 6E band is not available but with link speed of 2.4Gb I should be getting at least 700/800mb. Not so?

I do have about 22 clients connected both on 2.4 and 5ghz bands, QOS disabled, AI Protection Disabled. I even did 2 factory resets and it still the same. Now there are a lot of APs in the area i live. Can this be the cause?

Some advice please.

Limitation of your phone. Try it from a laptop. With a link speed of 2.4Gb you should be able to saturate your internet connection from a device capable of generating that much traffic (depending on your wireless environment).

Your phone just isn't up to the task of receiving and generating that kind of traffic.

Absoluut Max on the iPhone 13 with a Asus ET 12.

On my laptop i get Around 900 down on 5g 160mhz

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpeg
    IMG_0545.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 45
1696001509722.png

Could this be the reason for my slow speeds. soon after this shows up, I get reduced speeds.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!