What's new

Finally Sick of UBNT. Need AP -Without- Corp. Network

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Small update: According to Grandstream airtime fairness feature for its MT7615 based access point is planned for the next release after the current one, i.e. not the current beta 1.0.19.14 and its corresponding stable one, but the major release after that, so it will still take a while...
At least they finally support SNMP.

I'm looking to purchase a couple of these and Curious if your still happy with how these are working? The EWS357AP and EWS377AP

Small update: According to Grandstream airtime fairness feature for its MT7615 based access points (e.g. GWN7630, ...) is now available with current beta 1.0.19.22.

I tested the ECW220 here

It is the same as EWS357AP I do not expect any performance difference with the v3 version is single client speed testing.

The current hardware version of the Engenius EWS357AP (v3) uses IPQ60xx SoC. It would be great if you could compare your benchmark results of the ECW220 with Grandstream´s GWN7660 which also uses IPQ60xx SoC. It would be rather interesting, if the benchmark results are identical or whether either Engenius or Grandstream could tweak the firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!