What's new

Beta [Fork] 384.13 builds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No. Not maintained anymore.

But, you don't need a fully supported router when you're just using it as an AP.

No. Not maintained anymore.

But, you don't need a fully supported router when you're just using it as an AP.
In terms of security, would it be advisable to go with latest stock or does this fork have the same patches?

In terms of security I would look for router replacement.

In terms of security I would look for router replacement.
I am looking for a replacement, but finding it a bit hard to find something truly compelling. This firmware would just be temporary untill I find a replacement (probably around black Friday)

If Asus home router + Asuswrt-Merlin - look for RT-AX86U Pro or better. Popular models around are also GT-AX6000 and RT-AX88U Pro. Good luck.

If Asus home router + Asuswrt-Merlin - look for RT-AX86U Pro or better. Popular models around are also GT-AX6000 and RT-AX88U Pro. Good luck.
To be honest I wanted Wifi 6E but options seem kinda limited. Maybe better to go AX86U route

The entire industry skipped 6E.

Your choice. I personally will skip 6E.

WiFi 6E was a stepping stone that you don't need to step on today.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!