What's new

Global Traffic Monitoring Not Working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Angst

New Around Here
I'm running 380.65 on my RT-AC66U and while Per-Device monitoring is working fine (love it!), the Global monitoring for 24hr, Daily and Monthly show no data. Global Real-Time seems to be working fine.

NAT is disabled. I'm saving data to a USB Flash drive.

Ideas?

Thanks!!!

upload_2017-2-12_17-23-55.png

I'm running 380.65 on my RT-AC66U and while Per-Device monitoring is working fine (love it!), the Global monitoring for 24hr, Daily and Monthly show no data. Global Real-Time seems to be working fine.

NAT is disabled. I'm saving data to a USB Flash drive.

Ideas?

Thanks!!!

View attachment 8521
You might need to reset the data files location. Create or reset data files: Enable if using a new location, set to Yes.

You might need to reset the data files location. Create or reset data files: Enable if using a new location, set to Yes.

Yeah, I was hoping to avoid that; would like to hang onto the data if I can. Sigh! And thanks for the reply, btw!

Yeah, I was hoping to avoid that; would like to hang onto the data if I can. Sigh! And thanks for the reply, btw!

I had the same thing happen. Just repoint the save location for the data and it will work again. I didn't lose any data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk