What's new

GT-AXE11000 - what is the "correct" price?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Clicking your Amazon links shows me a price of $549.99 (In stock on April 29, 2021). The $1100 ones are from the non-Amazon sellers.

Clicking your Amazon links shows me a price of $549.99 (In stock on April 29, 2021). The $1100 ones are from the non-Amazon sellers.
Where do you see that? I searched for "549" and came up empty handed.

I knew I should have taken a screenshot!

I think Amazon is having a stock issue. You will just have to wait for April 29. When buying check the seller and make sure it is sold by Amazon.com

You could also have a look at asus own store at https://webshop.asus.com - for me a price of 454,90 EUR is displayed (around 537,26 USD)
Do you have direct link? For some reason, I ended up on the German version (I am not German but in EU) of the store and neither using the store's search function nor Google returned a product listing for GT-AXE11000.

Thank you.

Just wait until stock actually becomes available from reputable stores in your region. Any speculative prices from marketplace sellers are meaningless.

Misco UK has the price listed as ~£512 including VAT. So $599 USD would sound about right for a RRP.

Do you have direct link? For some reason, I ended up on the German version (I am not German but in EU) of the store and neither using the store's search function nor Google returned a product listing for GT-AXE11000.

Thank you.
Unfortunately I missed the "e" and was just searching for tthe GT-AX11000. But the price in the US store is 549,99 USD (https://store.asus.com/us/item/202101AM230000001).