What's new

[GUIDE] Installing aMule with Entware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello, are you still able to use amule on the latest merlin firmware? My amule installation stopped working, I tried to reinstall with no luck.

Yes,
Today I upgraded to merlin 384.15, installed Entware, Diversion and aMule 2.8.12 for Entware. Everything working except web interface (need some more time on this), but as long as I got Windows GUI it does not bother me. For that use this one: http://www.kurnosov.co/amule-for-windows/

Regards

Do you manage to connect to servers?Through webui is very solow and connects always to the same server.
Yes. Only 4-5 servers trustworthy in these days, but reliable and working.

You may set these on the config file server.met which is maintained in turn in the config file addresses.dat which you may edit to your likings.

Also be sure to have your ports open (I recommend to change the default ones).

Regards.

Yes. Only 4-5 servers trustworthy in these days, but reliable and working.

You may set these on the config file server.met which is maintained in turn in the config file addresses.dat which you may edit to your likings.

Also be sure to have your ports open (I recommend to change the default ones).

Regards.

I'll try.KAd network works?

How do you connect to kad network?It requires an ip and port, and those values are empty.
Don't mean to be rude but I'm sure you can answer yourself with some googling…

We covered here the non-trivial task of deploying aMule inside Merlin firmware. It is supposed that you already know how to run and configure eMule and aMule. You have tons of guides for these themes elsewhere.
Regards.