What's new

Hardware damage operating 2 APs in close proximity?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thank you.
While there is much more ridicule, nay-saying and speculation than fact in these threads on this topic, there are reasons that bees are dying and whales are beaching themselves, never mind strange/rare cancers becoming more prevalent, and I'm pointing to radio waves to possibly be a cause. Don't get me wrong, I carry a cell phone and sit within 2metres of my ac86 as I type this, and am fully aware of how that makes me a hypocrite when it comes to this, but I do believe we should collectively take a pause to reconsider how much lashing of the ether is really going on and what the effects are, and if we really need the speed and convenience in our pursuit of data exchange.

Hi @heysoundude, I understand where you are coming from. I, too, am very focused on the environment and appreciate the concerns your bring forward. I don’t like being dismissive of others’ opinions or force my opinions on others when topics like these come though in the forums as I don’t consider myself an expert. I am more interested on the facts surrounding these matters and I appreciate when we spend more time on those than anything else. I am a fact-type of person[emoji6]; you lay them out there and then let people draw their own conclusions from them. I hope this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk