What's new

How can i add and Ip address whitelist in skynet?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Furio

Occasional Visitor
Hello,
I installed Transimion in my router with diversion and skynet, but when i try to conect to trasmsion is not possible.
This is the error message show in browser

Code:
403: Forbidden
Unauthorized IP Address.

Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.

If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.

If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

How can i add this Ip to whitelist in Skynet?

192.168.1.1:9091

Thanks for your help, sorry if it is a silly question but i am noob.

Hello,
I installed Transimion in my router with diversion and skynet, but when i try to conect to trasmsion is not possible.
This is the error message show in browser

Code:
403: Forbidden
Unauthorized IP Address.

Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.

If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.

If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

How can i add this Ip to whitelist in Skynet?

192.168.1.1:9091

Thanks for your help, sorry if it is a silly question but i am noob.

I think you would be better off if you asked or moved your question to the skynet thread. I'm not shirking from answering it though, just that I'm a noob too. I've always ran skynet stock, haven't had a need yet that I'm aware of to whitelist anything additional.

However, I think your address you're wanting to whitelist is a local ip for your router.
jts

RT-AC86U w/ 384.17, RT-AC68U Aimesh node w/ same, Diversion, UiDivstats, Skynet, AiProtection, DoT, Scribe, UiScribe, Conmon, SpdMerlin, ScMerlin, Nsrum, NtpMerlin, OpenVPN selective clients

Not yet, August 29th in an alternate universe near you. :)

I was making some test and as you said Skynet is not the problem.
The solution is in "settings.json" archive leave "rpc-whitelist-enabled" as "false" and should work from any ip.
Now is working, thanks for you help