What's new

Solved How to kick/block a LAN connection? (LCFC (HeFei) Electronics Technolgy)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kingafish

Occasional Visitor
1623420489155.png

LCFC (HeFei) Electronics Technolgy
1623420658566.png

Hi guys, have been looking at connected clients and spotted something out of the ordinary, a wired device but my LAN port 1 is currently connected to my powerline adapter and nothing else, does anyone recognize this manufacturer? Currently block its internet access but would like to prevent it from seeing rest of my device. Any advice is appreciated.

Router : AX58U, running merlin latest firmware

Edit: turns out to be a lenovo thinkpad laptop that was disconnected from the router, I hibernated the laptop then unplugged the ethernet cable few hours ago, however it still shows up as wired device under the router's connected clients

Thank you.

Last edited:
that's a manufacturing branch of lenovo it seems iirc my laptop also looks like that. anything on the other side of that plc connection?

that's a manufacturing branch of lenovo it seems iirc my laptop also looks like that. anything on the other side of that plc connection?
I have turned off the powerline adapters that is connected to the LAN port as well as the ONT modem that is connected to the WAN port of the router,
that wired device still shows up

Edit: Resolved, turns out it was a lenovo thinkpad laptop but its weird because I disconnected it hours ago and hibernated the laptop but it still shows up in the router as connected client.

Last edited: