What's new

hp dv 7 not connect in good

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jheroen

Regular Contributor
Hi all since i have the ac68u this laptop with broadcom wifi will not connect anymore to the internet, it connects to the router but not to the http. What are the right settings for the 2.4 radio to make sure older wificards connect the right way to the router?
Got messages of proxyscripts not loading etc. There is no proxy used in the laptop, my rt66u did not give any problems but the 68u does :confused:

Please let us know what the settings are on your DV7's wireless adapter (look in Device Manager, under "Properties" and then look at the "Advanced" settings),

Also what is the specific make and model number of your wireless adapter in your DV7? HP has about 100 different DV7 models and they use a variety of cards, obviously not all the same.

Lastly, what are the settings being used in your 87U's GUI for 2.4 (both the standard settings and those on the "Professional" tab?)

Providing this basic information will give others enough info to assist you.

Last edited:
I will post that information here later, the laptop uses a broadcom wifi card that earlier worked flawlessly on the rtn66u but not on the ac68u

Problem fixed, windows updated the wificard with a wrong driver :eek:

Topic can be closed

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!