What's new

Is it possible to update all addons through the GUI?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoe85

Is it possible to update all addons through the GUI? Or am i forced to login to the SSH and do this?

Is it possible to update all addons through the GUI? Or am i forced to login to the SSH and do this?
Depends on the specific add-ons...

Depends on the specific add-ons...
I would like to be able to update them all through the GUI. Even if it's just one by one at a time. (In a later post i will demand to be able to update them all at once, but we gotta take it slow here).

Not sure what add-ons that you are referring to, but demands don't generally end well here.

Uuuhhmmm, demand? From addon developers that don’t charge any money and do this for the benefit of the users here?
I would recommend that you “gently” ask, request that the developer consider this or - even fork the addon code and add it.

Uuuhhmmm, demand? From addon developers that don’t charge any money and do this for the benefit of the users here?
I would recommend that you “gently” ask, request that the developer consider this or - even fork the addon code and add it.
Shut your overserious mouth man.

That was uncalled for. Keep it civil or you'll get a temporary ban.
No it wasn't uncalled for. He could have avoided to get hanged up on the word demand. I actually said that sentence with a unwritten ";)" in mind.
But some people are too autistic to read between the lines or catch a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!