What's new

Is QoS broken?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

i have sent asus feed back asking for it

What’s the simplest method to do this please?

I’m a big fan of logging issues with manufacturers - you can’t complain about X/Y/Z being broken and never fixed in forums etc unless you actually report the bugs formally.. I’m not expecting immediate resolution, or a personalised response from a developer, but instead hopefully if enough people do the same it will a) demonstrate there’s an actual bug that needs investigating (as opposed to user error) and b) steer development priorities to invest time to fix.

I attempted to use their online chat = a laughable bot driven system that didn’t get me anywhere near a human.

Couldn’t see a simple contact form or email address.

Really didn’t want to create an account on their system, supply serial number etc, but will if I have to.

Thanks.

This is an old thread yet the QoS has not been fixed. I have ax88u and latest firmware from Asus site (from today) and QoS does not work at all. It does not limit bandwidth. I have tested traditional and limiter.

Edit: The adaptive QoS seems to be working fine...

Last edited: