What's new

iVMS-4500 on iphone

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xlarge

Regular Contributor
I have an old Hikvision camera and can't use Hikconnect on it, but iVMS-4500 on android and ipad has been working fine.
But it is some years since I installed the apps, and after I today bought iphone 14 pro, I can't find where and howto install iVMS-4500 on the new mobil.

I also bought a new ipad a month ago, and moved all apps from an older one including iVMS-4500 from itunes. The problem is that I moved from an android mobil to my new iphone 14 pro - and not from Itunes.

My question is therefore, can I move/copy the app from ipad to iphone? I looked into a with solution Leavo iTransfer, but it seems not to find either my ipad or iphone. (Must it be bought/registered before it can be connected?)

I have tried itunes, but spite I have latest version, my apps on ipad don't can be seen there in the backups. And can't find out howto backup apps.

As I have about 100 GB a solution via ICloud seems a little "heavy".

I am primary looking for a place to get the original iVMS-4500 for downloading directly to my iphone, but of course every cheap other solution.

Hi, L&LD.
I need iVMS-4500 for iphone 14 pro, not android.
The APK-version seems only to be for android.

Click the link I provided. Click the Apple link, Get it From the App Store.

Glad you got it working!

I also bought a new ipad a month ago, and moved all apps from an older one including iVMS-4500 from itunes. The problem is that I moved from an android mobil to my new iphone 14 pro - and not from Itunes.

My question is therefore, can I move/copy the app from ipad to iphone? I looked into a with solution Leavo iTransfer, but it seems not to find either my ipad or iphone. (Must it be bought/registered before it can be connected?)

Just as a hint - anything you buy in the Apple App Store, you can download it to any device that is signed into the same Apple ID...

Upper right corner when you are in the App Store, tap on your Apple ID in the upper right corner - you should see "Purchased", "Subscriptions", etc...

Tap on Purchased, and if there is a app for your device, you'll see it there, and you can download and install it there.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!