What's new

Just to say hello.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jonnny

Occasional Visitor
Hello everyone, I registered today on this forum because I've been following it for a few years (when I had the AC87U) and now I have some questions about the AX88U router's settings (after using it for a year and a half). :cool:

Welcome on board, watch out for @Tech9 he is the devil in disguise ;)

This is the way.

Good to know :D

@BreakingDad, thanks for the warning.

@Tech9, I hope you enjoy the tv show. Only expect, the truth.

The way of the Mandalorians is always to walk alone, but "small companions" are sometimes needed.

This is the way. ;)

I'm increasingly sure @Tech9 doesn't understand Mandalorians.

Look here:

1682280074389.png

I like to play with my Beskar bars in the sand. One good size mandalorian makes four bars.

You have a shiny helmet. I noticed immediately, the moment you landed on SNB Forums. I like it.

If you like to play in the sand, maybe you need some friends, shovels, buckets, etc. 😁 And maybe it's the right time to share some of those bars.

Yes it shines a lot just like the rest of the armor. I'm glad you like it, it's a sign that you see well. 😜

As I said above, I've been following this forum for many years but it's only now that I decided to register an account.

Peace, because this is the way. :cool:

Look here:

View attachment 49581

I like to play with my Beskar bars in the sand. One good size mandalorian makes four bars.

You have a shiny helmet. I noticed immediately, the moment you landed on SNB Forums. I like it.
I buy mine on Amazon, the forum benefits from my amazon referral purchases of
91TZWv-xjTL._SL1500_.jpg