What's new

Log "unsolicited" inbound connection attempts?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JaimeZX

Either blocked by Skynet or not... is there an easy way to dump these things into a separate log file? I'm just curious what kind of traffic I'm getting. Or would it be totally overwhelming?

What do you guys think?

Either blocked by Skynet or not... is there an easy way to dump these things into a separate log file? I'm just curious what kind of traffic I'm getting. Or would it be totally overwhelming?
If you're referring to inbound connection attempts even when there isn't a service running on that port then you could set "Logged packets type" to Dropped (or Both). And yes it will be overwhelming in my experience.

If you're talking about connection attempts to services that you have exposed to the internet... well that should really only be a VPN, and that will log failed connection attempts anyway.

Yep. I was referring to all failed inbound connections. Ridonk I guess... Thanks.

Yep. I was referring to all failed inbound connections. Ridonk I guess... Thanks.
All failed attempts can be seen by skynet when all settings are enabled. You see blocks, you see invalid packets...:D

You could always save the log file and search it.

These days I got so much log that I decided to disable debug mode unless I have issue with some websites and need further investigation.
Lol.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!