What's new

Long shot but worth a shot? WFH using CISCO phone audio delay 5-10 seconds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bknox87

New Around Here
Hello! So I WFH and I hear people when they call in no problem in real time the issue is when I talk they wont hear me for 3-5seconds then that delay grows to 8-10 seconds and kind of tops out there. My work has no clue how or why its happening thought maybe I could find help here. I tried enabling and disabling QoS no luck ether way. I do have to use a device called "Aruba" thru work that records our calls. I hooked up a crappy 5G t-mobile internet and it works just not all the time because its about 1MB LOL. My home setup is below

f6340730dd08a2c16220bbf670f642fe.png

https://gyazo.com/f6340730dd08a2c16220bbf670f642fe

There really is not enough information to even start to figure it out. How are your phones handled? Who is your provider and what software do you use? How many workers? You need to figure out if it is inside your network or outside?

Aruba is a brand. What switches do you have? I used Cisco advice and setup 19 IP phones for a small business using Cisco voice vlan on their small business switches that worked fine.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!