What's new

Skynet Losing SKYNET GUI Tab

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

joe scian

Very Senior Member
Hi Adam

Skynet GUI Tab goes missing on reboot occasionally with following error message below. Martineau suggests modifying startup script for exclusive locking when trying to write to menutree.js. Do you have any plans on doing this? Similar problems exist with some of the other ADDON scripts that mount a GUI Tab. When in this condition nothing works - not even deleting the SKYNET folder from /tmp/mount and reinstalling. The GUI Tab fails to load. The only thing is to reboot router and hope that the Tab mounts after the reboot.

sed: can't move '/tmp/menuTree.jsqPCnGa' to '/tmp/menuTree.js': Device or resource busy
sed: can't move '/tmp/menuTree.jstE08ue' to '/tmp/menuTree.js': Device or resource busy

Last edited:
I don't think @Adamm is reading anything here. But without using his proper handle and the @ sign, he won't know about your post at all. :)

I got all excited to read a thread with a bunch of Adamm posts the other day, only to realize someone had bumped a 12-month old thread. :/

I don't think @Adamm is reading anything here. But without using his proper handle and the @ sign, he won't know about your post at all. :)
Speaking of @Adamm, do you know if he's reading anything, anywhere, about his Skynet script? And if he is, where that would be?

Last edited:
You could probably email him, but how receptive he is to random emails beyond "hey bro, thanks for the awesome script," I dunno.