What's new

Managed switch for RT-AC3100 or RT-AC88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bigeyes0x0

Does either RT-AC3100 or RT-AC88U include robocfg command in asuswrt firmware? I want to setup some VLAN on my router and want to upgrade to either of these.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Does either RT-AC3100 or RT-AC88U include robocfg command in asuswrt firmware? I want to setup some VLAN on my router and want to upgrade to either of these.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Yes. Note however that on the RT-AC88U, you will only be able to configure the four Broadcom switch ports. There's no similar tool for the 4 Realtek ports.

On a similar note; can you set all 4 ports to LAG similar to how they added 2 ports here (https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin/wiki/Link-Aggregation)?

Is there an idiots guide to making all 4 ports work on LACP on an AC3100? So far I have only tried to use the built in GUI option for Ports 1 and 2.

Related but separately, I am trying to use link aggregation between an AC3100 running newest Merlin build (380.59) and an Adtran NetVanta 1534 running their newest firmware. I can easily setup LAG on both pieces of equipment, but any time I connect the second CAT6 cable, all network routing goes retarded. I've tried for the life of me to figure it out and fix it. First time post, long time reader/lurker. I've trying searching but I can't find anything addressing networking translation and connectivity issues with channel bonding on the AC3100.