What's new

mila air purifier cant connect, help me Obi one Kenobi you're my only hope!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mastersag

New Around Here
hi! I have a asus ax58u with merlin soft ver 386.4
just bought a Mila air purifier and its bot able to connect to their servers... I have the following error.

Jan 13 08:27:17 wlceventd: wiceventd_proc_event(486): eth5: Disassoc 24:D7: EB:8A:58:FC, status: 0, reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS
Jan 13 08:27:17 wlceventd: wIceventd proc event (486) :
eth5:
Disassoc24:D7:EB:8A:58:FC,
reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS

my config was reset to default and still the same error, can someone help me?

thanks

You had me at Obiwan Kenobi. ;) So, a couple of questions...

1.) Can you tell whether the Mila is connected to your wifi, or not? Or is it connecting, and it just can't reach its servers to update firmware, etc.?

2.) Apparently there's a Mila app that accompanies your equipment. Have you configured that, and/or able to see your Mila in order to diagnose it that way?

3.) According to Mila, it's only able to use the 2.4Ghz range... Assuming you have that on, active and available?

4.) Depending on how far out-of-date this Mila equipment is, you may need to keep "disable 11b" unchecked under WIRELESS->GENERAL

hi! thanks a lot for the reply, Ininow that someone would answer with the obi one call :)

1: I can see that Mila is connected

2: yes the app is configured, but the way I understand it, mila is connecting trough the network to the mothership and the app connect to the mothership as well, so since mila cant acees the mothership, in the app the device os offline

3:yes active and avalaible

4 : i will try to disable 11b, Mila is a new device with an Espressif wireless chip... my wyze cam use the same chip and work fine

thanks a lot for your time!

a young padawan ;)

hi! thanks a lot for the reply, Ininow that someone would answer with the obi one call :)

1: I can see that Mila is connected

2: yes the app is configured, but the way I understand it, mila is connecting trough the network to the mothership and the app connect to the mothership as well, so since mila cant acees the mothership, in the app the device os offline

3:yes active and avalaible

4 : i will try to disable 11b, Mila is a new device with an Espressif wireless chip... my wyze cam use the same chip and work fine

thanks a lot for your time!

a young padawan ;)
OK... so if both your app and Mila are connected, and it's having trouble reaching the Mila mothership, have you checked to make sure that your firewall isn't blocking it outbound? Are you running Skynet by any chance? Have you looked at your system log and checked to make sure you're not seeing blocked outbound connections? I've had problems with my Roborock vacuum trying to reach mainland China, and had to whitelist its mothership.

thanks,
this is what I've got in my log

Jan 13 08:27:17 wlceventd: wiceventd_proc_event(486): eth5: Disassoc 24:D7: EB:8A:58:FC, status: 0, reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS
eth5:

how do you whitelist a device??

regards

thanks,
this is what I've got in my log

eth5:

how do you whitelist a device??

regards
First off, are you running Skynet firewall? If not, there's nothing to whitelist.

Second, are you sure that this MAC address belongs to your Mila? It shows this device dropped off your wifi, but that can be normal for some devices.

From your main router page (Network Map), what does it show under "View List" right below clients? Do you see your Mila in there?

hi no I dont have skynet and yes I can mila in the device list
Have you tried going through these steps?

My display screen says “Connection Lost.”

This screen indicates the unit lost its network connectivity. Make sure the unit is within range of a stable 2.4GHz WiFi network. Pair the unit with the Mila mobile app. Turn OFF the unit by flicking the power switch on the bottom of your Mila. Wait 20 seconds and turn ON the unit. Reboot your router.

hi, thanks for the help, just bought a brand new router netgear ax8 and the same shirt is happening, the problem is probably Mila... thanks very much for your help!

hi, thanks for the help, just bought a brand new router netgear ax8 and the same shirt is happening, the problem is probably Mila... thanks very much for your help!
Happy to... Good luck! Home automation can be loads of fun... when it works. ;)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!