What's new

N300 USB Adapter Is Not Working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TremaineDouglas

New Around Here
Hi, everybody. I am having this strange problem since yesterday evening. First of all, my PC's PCIe Lan Card stopped working quite a while ago. Then I installed the Asus N300 Wireless USB Adapter on my PC which isn't working, either.

It is showing 'The Windows Wireless Service is not running on this computer' error when I troubleshoot the issue. Would anyone be able to suggest why my computer is unable to connect to the internet? It is running on Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The problem has been resolved. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. Actually, after posting here, I did some research on this error code and came across this promising article. I then tried solution 4 and restarted my computer. The problem was resolved after restarting the computer. My PC can now connect to the internet.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online