What's new

Nat loopback on Asus DSL-AC68U?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

VIKASH PARMAR

New Around Here
Hi, I am new to this forum.

I hope someone please help me. I have looked all over the internet and found no definite answer.

I need to know id the Asus DSL-AC68U does Nat Loopback. I have changed my internet provider to Talktalk and was supplied a sagemcom wireless vdsl router which does not allow that. The problem I'm having is that I cant see any of my cctv camera on my network but its ok on 3g/4g or elsewhere away from home.

I was on virgin previously and was using a Asus RT-N66U router which worked great.

looking at this it is definitely to do with NAT loopback. can this router do it?

thanks again

vik

Hi, I am new to this forum.

I hope someone please help me. I have looked all over the internet and found no definite answer.

I need to know id the Asus DSL-AC68U does Nat Loopback. I have changed my internet provider to Talktalk and was supplied a sagemcom wireless vdsl router which does not allow that. The problem I'm having is that I cant see any of my cctv camera on my network but its ok on 3g/4g or elsewhere away from home.

I was on virgin previously and was using a Asus RT-N66U router which worked great.

looking at this it is definitely to do with NAT loopback. can this router do it?

thanks again

vik

If fact can anyone tell me if you can get any vdsl routers that will definitely do Nat loopback.

thanks

Both RT-AC68 and 4G-AC68 support nat loopback so I imagine the DSL-AC68 would also support it.

EDIT: my old DSL-N55 also supported it.

Both RT-AC68 and 4G-AC68 support nat loopback so I imagine the DSL-AC68 would also support it.

EDIT: my old DSL-N55 also supported it.

I am currently going to order a netgear DM200 in modem mode and use my current rt-n66u wireless router as I know that's works.

hope it works ok