What's new

Need help connecting WiFi printer

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

erizock

Occasional Visitor
Hi-
I keep looking WiFi connection to my wf3450 printer that has started only after I installed my 2 pack Asus RT-AC68U with RMerlin software. One of them I have as my main router downstairs and the other set up in Ai-Mesh upstairs where the printer and computer are.
I have to restart printer and reset the WiFi and reconnect to and it works for a day or 2 then I lose the printers connection to home wifi network. I’m sure it’s some setting I need to change on my router ui but don’t know which one(s)
Help! thanks..

Hi-
I keep looking WiFi connection to my wf3450 printer that has started only after I installed my 2 pack Asus RT-AC68U with RMerlin software. One of them I have as my main router downstairs and the other set up in Ai-Mesh upstairs where the printer and computer are.
I have to restart printer and reset the WiFi and reconnect to and it works for a day or 2 then I lose the printers connection to home wifi network. I’m sure it’s some setting I need to change on my router ui but don’t know which one(s)
Help! thanks..
Honestly, i have a similar issue with my HP wifi printer connected to an RT-AC88u with original firmware and only with both the Macbook Air laptops in the house. No issue printing via my windows workstation and i never had issues before the Asus. I never got further than figuring out it was only the Apple laptops and have given up on it over time and can't wait to kick out the Asus once my Cisco AP arrives.

it is the printer that goes offline during power save.
Since the print que cannot find it, you end up re-establishing the network connection by power cycling.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!