What's new

Need some help with adaptive qos

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

t3olli

New Around Here
Hello,
first of all sorry for my bad englisch, i am from germany and my school is long ago.[emoji6]

Just bought an RT-AC 87. Latest Firmware is on. I have an 150/5 Mbps Cablewire Internet. Ehen u turn adaptive qos in, my download just crawls down to 5 MBps.
What can i Do?
Thanks

Hello,
first of all sorry for my bad englisch, i am from germany and my school is long ago.[emoji6]

Just bought an RT-AC 87. Latest Firmware is on. I have an 150/5 Mbps Cablewire Internet. Ehen u turn adaptive qos in, my download just crawls down to 5 MBps.
What can i Do?
Thanks

You must have set the download at 5 MBps on the QOS page. Bet you reversed the #'s on that page and have upload set at 150 and download at 5.

you have won the bet!:D

Sometimes things could be so easy...:)

I turned the entries and now everything just works fine.

Thanks!!!

How does qos work by the way. If I want to use Qos for gaming do o just use the upload ? And if my ISp is giving me 15MB upload do I type that down in the box. And would I give my Xbox 100% bandwith what would other users be on ?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!