What's new

Network Reference Library - WiFi Resources

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

In lieu of this being a sticky somewhere else...

QoS mappings across different access/media/applications... as many here are more wireless oriented, but still need to reconcile QoS, at a network layer, across WiFi/MoCA/Ethernet/etc...

QoS_MAPS_for_SNBForums.png

Best tool ever for wireless and general network admin (including configurations, designs, etc)...

A good old-fashioned computation notebook - it's faster and easier than keeping things inside a text file on the desktop - and it won't run out of batteries or lock one out if things go wrong...

I really like these - quad ruled (little squares) with numbered pages, and it's not looseleaf or spiral bound..

http://www.staples.com/Ampad-Gold-F...-1-4-Red-Antique-Ivory-22-156-/product_830844

Good Cisco paper describing in detail how roaming works in iOS 8. A bit dated, but good insight into details of one vendor's roaming process.

Hope you don't mind me adding this. When speaking of nameservers, I found this tool most handy when I was hosting

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!