What's new

New GT-AX11000 Firmware 3.0.0.4.384_9566

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

erick_e

Regular Contributor
Screenshot_20200806-082801_ASUS Router.jpg

Did the f/w update via the web gui. All seems good.

One issue I have got is that only the main router fw was updated, my node (AX11000) did not update and Asus support site does not have it listed under download.

Last edited:
I upgraded last night from .9165 I did not do a full reset. "Knock on Wood" Network is still stable this morning.

Did the f/w update via the web gui. All seems good.

One issue I have got is that only the main router fw was updated, my node (AX11000) did not update and Asus support site does not have it listed under download.
I had the same issue, my main AX11000 updated but not my node AX11000, after rebooting the second AX11000 it found the update on its own

I upgraded last night from .9165 I did not do a full reset. "Knock on Wood" Network is still stable this morning.
Is the full reset necessary after every firmware upgrade?

Can someone confirm that aiprotection is working, for the last 2 firmware updates I don't have any logs of any threats in the network protection part, they all say 0.

Any confirmation would be nice so I can get onto ASUS with the problem.

Regards

Attachments

• aiprotection.jpg
    aiprotection.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 410
Can someone confirm that aiprotection is working, for the last 2 firmware updates I don't have any logs of any threats in the network protection part, they all say 0.

Any confirmation would be nice so I can get onto ASUS with the problem.

Regards

AiProtection may be working but the users on the network may not of stubbled on compromised/bad sites or had any attempted attacks against your network. I had the same issues and thought that but then 3 sites that were blocked appeared coming from one of my kids devices so I knew it was working.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!