What's new

New Trafic Analyzer (AC3200)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello, thank you for the quick reply. I was able to bring up this page. My question is how do I list all of the asp pages available on the web server?

Connect to the router over telnet or SSH, and list the content of the /www folder.

Thank you very much. Found the folder.

RT-AC66U - RT-AC68U
MarioLangevin.com
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Down loaded the RT-AC68U_3.0.0.4_378.50_ta version for AC68U.
The traffic analyzer works just fine, except that it takes 1 hr to update the first point, till then it shows "no client".
A very good effort, it is quite stable and reliable!

My RT-AC68U is on 380.59. The traffic analyzer function was working fine the 1st day I installed this F/W but then after I fully configured the router, you know, DHCP, AiProtection, Samba, Wireless, etc, the traffic analyzer just stopped to work and showing "NO CLIENTS" all the time except the 1st's data.

Does anyone know if there are certain features of the Merlin F/W that will interfere with the traffic analyzer? I really don't want to factory reset my config and troubleshoot by trial and error.

My RT-AC68U is on 380.59. The traffic analyzer function was working fine the 1st day I installed this F/W but then after I fully configured the router, you know, DHCP, AiProtection, Samba, Wireless, etc, the traffic analyzer just stopped to work and showing "NO CLIENTS" all the time except the 1st's data.

Does anyone know if there are certain features of the Merlin F/W that will interfere with the traffic analyzer? I really don't want to factory reset my config and troubleshoot by trial and error.

Make sure your JFFS partition is writable. You can also try erasing any existing traffid database in case it might be corrupted. Stop Traffic Analyzer, then run the following over SSH to erase the database and the Trend Micro signature file (it will be re-downloaded over the Internet):

Code:
rm /jffs/traffic.db
rm /jffs/signature/rule.trf

Reboot, then re-enable Traffic Analyzer.