What's new

New User Introductions

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tee_cee

New Around Here
Having looked through the forums here, I have not found a new user introduction thread. It appears that more than 1 post is necessary in order to set a signature on my profile, and the site standard is to list hardware and firmware versions in your signature for relevant posts. This seems to introduce a bit of a catch-22 without a thread or forum like this.

So, I opened this introduction thread. If this is inappropriate or posted in the wrong forum, please let me know.

My name is TC (tee_cee). My router is an Asus RT-AC5300 running Asuswrt-Merlin 384.15.

Bumping my own thread to get my post count over 1.

I too am a new user and all the information within this site is mind blowing, so thank you to all for that.

Afternoon folks, just joined up and am looking forward to delving into the world of routers etc. Cheers

I've been reading here for many years now. I decided to join the forums. I have a Netgear R7000 from 2016 that I can no longer login to or hard reset. So, I'm looking for a solution or a good upgrade. Thanks for the data!

Hi all. Fresher as well. I recently bought an Asus zenwifi xt8 and was looking for help on some weird behaviors. It was great that I found this community.

Bumping my own thread to get my post count over 1.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!