What's new

No high end Asus routers released in a year!?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The GT-AXE16000 was released about a month ago. So, I'm not sure what you are talking about there, it can't get any higher end that this...

Didn't realize that baby was packed with some sweet specs. Dual 10G ports. Over $800 CAD tho...

@shabbs

Catch up to the new releases. What are you satisfied with your current setup?
I just realized you are located in Canada.
I thought they fixed their one and only issue (no internet), and everything was back to polite happiness and discount health care?
EDIT: and the mail order marijuana, too o_O

I'm personally waiting for the MerlinWRX Subaru Turbo Charger PRO Edition with Mirror Top Technology.
Wasn't there someone on the forums who was disappointed that the antennae on the GT-AX6000 dont light up?
I would make the joke about them being painting them green and fixing a star on top but Asus half beat us to that with the blue paintwork on the EVA edition!

@shabbs

Catch up to the new releases. What are you satisfied with your current setup?
I just realized you are located in Canada.
I thought they fixed their one and only issue (no internet), and everything was back to polite happiness and discount health care?
EDIT: and the mail order marijuana, too o_O
Heh. As much as I'd love to buy that and play - overkill for what I need, unless it can provide it's own Internet when Rogers has their inevitable and annual massive outage.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!