What's new

Open Slate under $500

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

simplemqt

New Around Here
Small rented townhouse apartment around 800 sq ft. Hard wire means loose cords. Two floors with a center stairway. Currently running Spectrum 400Mbps plan with supplied modem/wireless router equipment. I have about 20 or so different connections give or take at any time with a fair amount of video. I am open to full stack or mixed if that works better. I admit the Cisco small business stack looks interesting, or would it be better to just get something like an ASUS ax68u. Im looking for the most stable rig

If I went cisco would I be better served with the RV340/200 series AP or save the money and stick with RV160/100 series AP

Small rented townhouse apartment around 800 sq ft. Hard wire means loose cords. Two floors with a center stairway. Currently running Spectrum 400Mbps plan with supplied modem/wireless router equipment. I have about 20 or so different connections give or take at any time with a fair amount of video. I am open to full stack or mixed if that works better. I admit the Cisco small business stack looks interesting, or would it be better to just get something like an ASUS ax68u. Im looking for the most stable rig

If I went cisco would I be better served with the RV340/200 series AP or save the money and stick with RV160/100 series AP

ASUS AC2900 Dual-band Gaming Router, Mesh Wi-Fi support - Newegg.com

OE