What's new

Padavan Restart Wireless

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SteveM

Occasional Visitor
I’m tinkering with my N56U and the wireless SSIDs and PSKs and some bash scripts.

I’ve found the relevant settings in NVRam and can write and commit them.

I’ve found the guest enable/disable commands and the relevant toggle radio for 2.4 and 5.

Although the setting are visible in the web pages, the router is broadcasting the old settings.

Does anyone know what command I need to call from an ssh command line to do what’s needed to regenerate the config files and effect the changes?

The apply button on the web page must do all this.

I’m tinkering with my N56U and the wireless SSIDs and PSKs and some bash scripts.

I’ve found the relevant settings in NVRam and can write and commit them.

I’ve found the guest enable/disable commands and the relevant toggle radio for 2.4 and 5.

Although the setting are visible in the web pages, the router is broadcasting the old settings.

Does anyone know what command I need to call from an ssh command line to do what’s needed to regenerate the config files and effect the changes?

The apply button on the web page must do all this.

I’m blind. Right there in front of me.
radio2_restart and radio5_restart