What's new

Parental Controls

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is there a means to limit access to streaming content to a particular device to certain times of the day?

Have you seen the Parental Controls under AIProtection and especially the Time Scheduling tab? The time control is limited to units of one hour, and you specify the device by its MAC address, as you’d expect.

Have you seen the Parental Controls under AIProtection and especially the Time Scheduling tab? The time control is limited to units of one hour, and you specify the device by its MAC address, as you’d expect.

Yep, I've looked through the Parental Controls options and tried configuring both the time scheduling and app filtering, but as far as I can tell, these two features are not linked. It appears that I can either cut off access to an app or protocol entirely, or I can cut off access of a device to the internet on whatever schedule I desire. But I don't see a way to limit access to an app or protocol to specific times of day.