What's new

PCE-AC68 noise/sound when active?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

IBIubbleTea

New Around Here
I had the PCE-AC68 for a while now and it has been making this noise/sound everytime I use the internet like loading a webpage, downloading, watching a video and such. I have already done a return and got myself a new one and it still has this problem. The tech said it's normal... It makes this fuzzy sound or something..? I have read many reviews on the internet and only 2 I found said it makes this noise/sound.

Any help?

Are you sure it's the PCE-AC68? If it comes from the speakers then you are having an electrical interference on the DAC. If it doesn't come from the speakers then what you describe is known as coil noise and can be generated by the PSU(common) , CPU (rare), RAM (common), Motherboard (common), GPU (common), etc. On my PC only my GTX780 from PNY makes this annoying noise when pushed to the limits.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk