What's new

Perfect antenna placement.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You can't, unless your router specifically reports it. Asus does on their Broadcom models (but not on the Quantenna one). With stock firmware, there's a column for it (if I remember). With my firmware, it will look like this (look for the "M" flag):

View attachment 6961

In system log - wireless log I see a column that states MUBF. Only one device has yes next to it. All other 44 devices say no. Could that be the one using the MU-MIMO feature?

In system log - wireless log I see a column that states MUBF. Only one device has yes next to it. All other 44 devices say no. Could that be the one using the MU-MIMO feature?

Or at least reporting that it supports it, yes. That's the one.

MU-MIMO is still very uncommon amongst wireless clients, so having just one device actually supporting it is quite plausible. Here, only my Nexus 5X does.

Or at least reporting that it supports it, yes. That's the one.

MU-MIMO is still very uncommon amongst wireless clients, so having just one device actually supporting it is quite plausible. Here, only my Nexus 5X does.

Ok thanks man. Only my LG G3 is showing up as MU-MIMO compatible.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!