What's new

AdGuardHome Pixelserv-tls Your AdGuardHome

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@garett_09, my signature is woefully out of date. Thank you for the reminder. On the road now, but should update that later tonight.

AdGuardHome itself will have this feature in the future, unfortunately there is no ETA:

Well, by the looks of it, it might take a while before they publish this one.

@garett_09, my signature is woefully out of date. Thank you for the reminder. On the road now, but should update that later tonight.
I actually follow your guides when it comes to the router even the Unbound configuration that you used which is also in your profile. I do not know if that is still okay to use with the Unbound_Manager created by @Martineau, by that thread it was created by another user before Martineau's creation of unbound manager.

No, I don't follow that anymore for unbound either.

Back then, I had time to explore/learn. But the latter versions of unbound + new hardware showed best performance with the defaults.

No, I don't follow that anymore for unbound either.

Back then, I had time to explore/learn. But the latter versions of unbound + new hardware showed best performance with the defaults.
Cool!! Thanks for this one as well. :D Really helpful

I switched from Diversion to Adguard and installed pixelserv-tls and configured it for 192.168.1.1 .

Should I be able to go to https://192.168.1.1/servstats like I could when used with Diversion ?

Last edited:
Uninstalling Adguard