What's new

Port forwarding over proton VPN on Asus Merlin router.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Adam1982

New Around Here
I’ve been trying to set up forwarding on Asus using Proton VPN but it’s not working. been working on it for three days now, I do not know what to do and I really need help. All the ports are closed once I have the vpn on active on my router.

I'm not using Proton VPN services, but look here:

When your VPN tunnel is active your exit point to Internet is Proton's VPN server, not your router.

Port forwarding is not working on Asus get-ax11000 pro, using proton VPN OpenVPN or wire guard. I don't know what to do. I need help, guys, please. Tried everything with no luck. Plz
I have a mult cloud account. I want to connect to my Nas Synology over Vpn. But it's not working. Don't what to do it works without Vpn. But if try to connect to it using a VPN IP address it won't connect. I Don't know. If I'm doing something wrong. Any help will be really appreciated it

There's no such thing as natmapc, you probably mean natpmpc.

Install Entware then:
Code:
opkg install natpmpc

Install Entware then:
Code:
opkg install natpmpc

Thank you I keep getting this error when I run natpmpc could command

Install Entware then:
Code:
opkg install natpmpc

Attachments

• IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 64
Thank u you so much. I have my VPN on. How do find my default gateway for my VNP
It depends how your VPN is configured. The easiest way is to look at the router's VPN Status page and find the Local IP of the tunnel. If it says something like "10.8.3.2" then the gateway address is probably "10.8.3.1".

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!