What's new

Problems Ac68u and Huawei E3372 USB 4g

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

daicon

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

Hello,

First say that I come from a router Huawei hg566 with OpenWRT and 4g usb huawei 3372. Everything works correctly.

I bought the router ac68u, and now I'm using the usb 4g Huawei 3372. And they have begun problems.

With firmware Merlin and firmware factory, same problems.

Games: Diablo 3 not login. You need to open specific ports on the Blizzard website. Never before have I had to do this.

TeamSpeak: Several servers do not work for me. I can get in, but the channels are empty, no users, and 30 sec approx off. Before did not happen.

Problems with embedded videos youtube forums. Appears all white, and do not reproduce.

Several freezes when navigating with google. Loading infinitely page.
:-(

My USB 4g huawei 3372 USED HiLink.

I tried during this day, dd-wrt and Tomato, and not get it to work the usb 4g: -S. it not seems that they have the appropriate drivers .... I do not know for sure.

Firmware stock and MERLIN Asus, creates a DUAL WAN to run the usb4g. Why?

I flshased vram too, same result.
¿Any help ?

Last edited:
You need to be more patient...

Have you reset the router to factory defaults after you've flashed to the firmware you want?

Have you manually entered only the minimum required settings to get the router secure and connected to your ISP?

You need to be more patient...

Have you reset the router to factory defaults after you've flashed to the firmware you want?

Have you manually entered only the minimum required settings to get the router secure and connected to your ISP?

Yes of course.

That has been proven.

I flashed several times and restarting all the factory settings .

Again and again putting the data correctly.

: - (

Hello again,
after several months I still have the same problem.
Does anyone know if no solution yet?

i also have 3372 and not work with 87u.

hmm... for me not work at all, can't connect to isp

Hi Guys,

I have the E3276 Modem which connects with ppp so there isn't the LTE 4G speed but at least it connects. With the Hilink its should work also on the ASUS but I remember you need to change the IP. I was running long time now on Shibby Tomato which has the real 4G / LTE implemented which works fine for mine E3276 (non-Hilink) and the ZTE (hilink). The latest version have even in the GUI to choose 4G/LTE which works fine. You should give it try.

Anyway with the new Version (Merlin, did not try the normal Asus FW) I have the same issue. Connection Problems with PSN where I always get disconnected etc. so not sure what was changed there but its working horrible at the moment with the E3276.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!