What's new

Solved QR Code issue?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fotingo

Regular Contributor
Not sure if this is normal or not, but the QR codes are not visible after installing YazFi. They look like this.
I have rebooted the router several times, but the code does not show.

Any ideas?

1702856645318.png

Are you guys serious?
so this is the way QR codes are supposed to look like?

I tried to scan it, but it won't find anything. The QR code on the Asus app looks normal, not like this.

Are you guys serious?
so this is the way QR codes are supposed to look like?

I tried to scan it, but it won't find anything. The QR code on the Asus app looks normal, not like this.
according to this statement:-
Not sure if this is normal or not, but the QR codes are not visible after installing YazFi.
I would assume that they are not compatible with Yazfi. I could be wrong, but this feature came about well after @Jack Yaz stopped development on Yazfi. I don't think @Martinski has added in support for this either.

Oh ok, I just wanted to know if this would be normal or if the installation of YazFi had something weird.
So wait.. are you saying YazFi is not being supported anymore?

Oh ok, I just wanted to know if this would be normal or if the installation of YazFi had something weird.
So wait.. are you saying YazFi is not being supported anymore?
not "officially". You can still download it as apart of AMTM because for the most part-- it works for its main primary use-case; however, it does not support all the bells and whistles the close source asus code presents in the ways of features.

Not sure if this is normal or not, but the QR codes are not visible after installing YazFi. They look like this.
I have rebooted the router several times, but the code does not show.

Any ideas?
I've never had any issues with the QR Codes generated for the YazFi 2.4GHz & 5GHz Guest Networks. For example, here are a couple from my RT-AC86U and they work just fine (obviously modified for public display on this forum).

YazFi_2.4GHz_GuestNet_QRcodeOK.jpg

YazFi_5.0GHz_GuestNet_QRcodeOK.jpg

I don't know what could be causing the problem you're having. There's no code in the YazFi shell script or HTML/JavaScript sources for its webGUI page that would interfere with QRCode generation.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!