What's new

QUAD9 moves to Switzerland

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is lying here university that published white paper or people here on forum?
You need to stop insulting people and calling them liars.

It is a shame you are so quick to post "white papers" but fail to actually read them properly, or is it selective reading?

Try reading "Defences" .

@Bill Woodcock has told you plainly that Quad9 is not vulnerable, now you call him a liar .

So you know who you are talking to I'll drop a link and give you something to read:

>> Bill Woodcock - Chairman Quad9 Foundation Council <<

You need to stop insulting people and calling them liars.

It is a shame you are so quick to post "white papers" but fail to actually read them properly, or is it selective reading?

Try reading "Defences" .

@Bill Woodcock has told you plainly that Quad9 is not vulnerable, now you call him a liar .

So you know who you are talking to I'll drop a link and give you something to read:

>> Bill Woodcock - Chairman Quad9 Foundation Council <<

There is clearly written there that quad9 was vulnerable i dont know if it is now as saddns.net is broken at least thats what i understood from this thread my point was people here state that it was not vulnerable since beginning at least for whats addressed as port inference which i already stated in previous post. So i dont understand confusion when it was clearly marked as vulnerable for example cloudflars's 1.1.1.1 was marked too but its patched now and its not vulnerable.

head20bash.gif

Ok everything was said already i just presented my new discoveries when experimenting with that website and reading their documentation. Topic closed from my side for second time unless i find something interesting about it again.

Something changed on their end because i just tested Quad9 again on saddns.net website using 9.9.9.11 and it reports as not vulnerable so either saddns or quad9 changed something. Good job. For the past few months it said vulnerable and now not so probably saddns website finally changed something.

Something changed on their end because i just tested Quad9 again on saddns.net website using 9.9.9.11 and it reports as not vulnerable so either saddns or quad9 changed something. Good job. For the past few months it said vulnerable and now not so probably saddns website finally changed something.

Hmm, what a thrill, I am sure the earth moved for you.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!