What's new

[R7800] Will no longer save settings after reboot.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Maybe a dead thread but a follow-up of my experience maybe helps others.

Almost April 2023 - NetGear R7800 - working flawlessly for 4 years, latest 2 years working with Voxel + Kamoj on top, 2 different Voxel builds upgraded one year apart. I think first flash of Voxel was sometimes in beginning of 2021, latest and running currently at beginning of 2022. (I'm 99% sure it was V1.0.2.91SF version)

Today i woke up with router reset to factory settings, after a power outage (but I have a UPS upstream of router i don't think it actually lost power, that was the only "extraordinary" event, not sure if impacted or not, just putting on the table)

What i did recently (and corelated after reading this whole thread...YES i read all 13 pages of this thread) i insert a flash drive inside router to test something. Flash drive was inserted 1 month ago, forgot about it, (no metrics activated). Could be or could not be corelated.

What I did and didn't work so far (although I'm an IT engineer (virtualization mostly) i got limited knowledge in linux shell and router firmware)
- try to manually load the config saved beforehand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- restored some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- try to upgrade the voxel firmware, today latest version at the moment I'm writing this, is V1.0.2.101SF, did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- try to downgrade to previous voxel firmware (thinking that maybe the latest beta is broken). Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- I'm from romania and is winter here, i even kept the router outside few hours in cold, to address that heating problem (I'm refering to some colleague that wrote he kept the router unpluged for few days, and while waiting for warranty exchange, and !surprise! started to work)
- I flashed the latest NetGear stock firmware, at the moment writing this is V1.0.2.92. Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- Back to latest voxel V1.0.2.101SF, and did that FULL NVRAM clear seen in this thread. Reboot. Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults

nvram default
nvram commit
mtd erase netgear
reboot

What i did, AND WORKED (reading blocks write limit found in the comments of people like @HELLO_wORLD or @verbage or @kamoj (shout out for your plugin bro, many thanks for your work) I flashed DD-WRT (after one intermediary step, going back to stock) and all my settings are saved. Less performance than VOXEL, but at least 200 Euros (money for a new router) are remaining in my pocket for now and my family is not going crazy. Sorry, i tried, i saw that you check the chips vendors and all geeky stuff, and some of you are sending the equipment back to warranty, but those are not valid solutions for me.

This is not to say that DD-WRT is superior to Voxel, in my not-so-expert opinion, i think is a situation with the exact portion of the storage/MTD that the firmware is occupying and simply stock firmware and Voxel are using the same portion and both coming with same bugs, but let's will take this with a grain of salt.

Other firmware (I currently installed DD-WRT v3.0-r52189, i saw other people here installing Open WRT) are fixing this annoying issue but you have to deal with less performance from your NG R7800.

are fixing this annoying issue but you have to deal with less performance from your NG R7800.
I can only talk about OpenWrt here, but regarding the performance statement I can only say that I compile my own custom NSS enabled OpenWrt master build with kernel 5.15 and ton of optimizations for lower Wi-Fi latency and bufferbloat. It is light years ahead of the original NG firmware. Performance is better too and there is working NSS SQM fq_qodel.

Last edited:
Maybe a dead thread but a follow-up of my experience maybe helps others.

Almost April 2023 - NetGear R7800 - working flawlessly for 4 years, latest 2 years working with Voxel + Kamoj on top, 2 different Voxel builds upgraded one year apart. I think first flash of Voxel was sometimes in beginning of 2021, latest and running currently at beginning of 2022. (I'm 99% sure it was V1.0.2.91SF version)

Today i woke up with router reset to factory settings, after a power outage (but I have a UPS upstream of router i don't think it actually lost power, that was the only "extraordinary" event, not sure if impacted or not, just putting on the table)

What i did recently (and corelated after reading this whole thread...YES i read all 13 pages of this thread) i insert a flash drive inside router to test something. Flash drive was inserted 1 month ago, forgot about it, (no metrics activated). Could be or could not be corelated.

What I did and didn't work so far (although I'm an IT engineer (virtualization mostly) i got limited knowledge in linux shell and router firmware)
- try to manually load the config saved beforehand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- restored some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- try to upgrade the voxel firmware, today latest version at the moment I'm writing this, is V1.0.2.101SF, did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- try to downgrade to previous voxel firmware (thinking that maybe the latest beta is broken). Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- I'm from romania and is winter here, i even kept the router outside few hours in cold, to address that heating problem (I'm refering to some colleague that wrote he kept the router unpluged for few days, and while waiting for warranty exchange, and !surprise! started to work)
- I flashed the latest NetGear stock firmware, at the moment writing this is V1.0.2.92. Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults
- Back to latest voxel V1.0.2.101SF, and did that FULL NVRAM clear seen in this thread. Reboot. Did some settings by hand. Did a power cycle ---> Restore to defaults

What i did, AND WORKED (reading blocks write limit found in the comments of people like @HELLO_wORLD or @verbage or @kamoj (shout out for your plugin bro, many thanks for your work) I flashed DD-WRT (after one intermediary step, going back to stock) and all my settings are saved. Less performance than VOXEL, but at least 200 Euros (money for a new router) are remaining in my pocket for now and my family is not going crazy. Sorry, i tried, i saw that you check the chips vendors and all geeky stuff, and some of you are sending the equipment back to warranty, but those are not valid solutions for me.

This is not to say that DD-WRT is superior to Voxel, in my not-so-expert opinion, i think is a situation with the exact portion of the storage/MTD that the firmware is occupying and simply stock firmware and Voxel are using the same portion and both coming with same bugs, but let's will take this with a grain of salt.

Other firmware (I currently installed DD-WRT v3.0-r52189, i saw other people here installing Open WRT) are fixing this annoying issue but you have to deal with less performance from your NG R7800.
OpenWrt and its variants are great. Not fully optimized for the R7800 though, making @Voxel 's firmware unique and essential.
For the nvram problems, there is this: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/r7800-utility-nvram-utils.63585/ ;)

Hello,

New here and have a question, not sure if this post is even monitored anymore. I ran DD-WRT for years and got tired of it, went back to stock firmware on my R7800 only to realize I ran into this issue of losing settings upon reboot. @HELLO_wORLD your script and the guy who created this custom firmware @Voxel are the smart people we need...big thanks to both. My question is on the script you created @HELLO_wORLD when I back my settings up it saves to the script and also a thumb drive. If you upgrade firmware or have to reset the router for any reason, it clears the script or the entire opt/scripts etc. I still see the nvram_backups on the optware folder in the usb drive and the nvram_backup.cfg. My question is can you use this cfg somehow to run it through your nvram_utils script to restore settings, I couldn't figure out how. Whether this question gets answered or not your script is huge help as I was either going back to DD-WRT or buying a new router....can't say thanks enough.

Hello,

New here and have a question, not sure if this post is even monitored anymore. I ran DD-WRT for years and got tired of it, went back to stock firmware on my R7800 only to realize I ran into this issue of losing settings upon reboot. @HELLO_wORLD your script and the guy who created this custom firmware @Voxel are the smart people we need...big thanks to both. My question is on the script you created @HELLO_wORLD when I back my settings up it saves to the script and also a thumb drive. If you upgrade firmware or have to reset the router for any reason, it clears the script or the entire opt/scripts etc. I still see the nvram_backups on the optware folder in the usb drive and the nvram_backup.cfg. My question is can you use this cfg somehow to run it through your nvram_utils script to restore settings, I couldn't figure out how. Whether this question gets answered or not your script is huge help as I was either going back to DD-WRT or buying a new router....can't say thanks enough.
Hello @Footwork,
Yes, you absolutely can use the backups in the thumbdrive :)

Just reinstall the utility, then copy the .cfg backup you want to restore to the root (with the correct path for you of course):
Bash:
cp /mnt/optware/nvram_backups/YYYY-MM-DD_HH-MM-SS/nvram_backup.cfg /nvram_backup
And the just restore from the utility (and use the bootfix if your router is losing its settings after a reboot).

Thanks for the replay @HELLO_wORLD, again can't thank you enough for this script! Routersaver!...i follow the cp command and understand but you say "And the just restore from the utility (and use the bootfix if your router is losing its settings after a reboot)." When you say "restore from the utility" I'm not sure I follow as the only options:

root@R7800:/opt/scripts$ ./nvram-utils ?
A parameter is needed (backup, bootfix install, bootfix uninstall)

How do I call a restore command from the utility? Again, I apologize for my extreme ignorance, I am not a computer expert :).

Thanks for the replay @HELLO_wORLD, again can't thank you enough for this script! Routersaver!...i follow the cp command and understand but you say "And the just restore from the utility (and use the bootfix if your router is losing its settings after a reboot)." When you say "restore from the utility" I'm not sure I follow as the only options:

root@R7800:/opt/scripts$ ./nvram-utils ?
A parameter is needed (backup, bootfix install, bootfix uninstall)

How do I call a restore command from the utility? Again, I apologize for my extreme ignorance, I am not a computer expert :).
You are absolutely right, sorry for the lack of precision.

To restore from any .cfg backup, you could use the nvram command like this:
Bash:
/bin/nvram restore /nvram_backup

However with a deficient NVRAM, after you copied the backup you want to use to /nvram_backup, the best is to install the bootfix and simply restart :). The bootfix will restore it for you during each reboot.

You are absolutely right, sorry for the lack of precision.

To restore from any .cfg backup, you could use the nvram command like this:
Bash:
/bin/nvram restore /nvram_backup

However with a deficient NVRAM, after you copied the backup you want to use to /nvram_backup, the best is to install the bootfix and simply restart :). The bootfix will restore it for you during each reboot.
You my friend are one smart person and I greatly appreciate the help all commands worked like a charm (even for a dummy like myself). This has been fantastic. My last question and you may or may not know the answer. I only tested this with allowing the router to "reset" itself by not calling your bootfix install script. When doing so it keeps my SSH info on the router (wipes everything else) still which is nice because I couldn't figure out how to get my own private key on there so I created one using the appendix A from the documentation...no big deal works great. But if you flash a new firmware, I think it erases all the SSH saved data completely out of the router and has to be readded (is this correct), and if so does that mean you have to either add SSH key back to it or created a new one or should the SSH data be saved even with flashing a new firmware?

Again, this script is amazing as is this custom firmware bravo!

You my friend are one smart person and I greatly appreciate the help all commands worked like a charm (even for a dummy like myself). This has been fantastic. My last question and you may or may not know the answer. I only tested this with allowing the router to "reset" itself by not calling your bootfix install script. When doing so it keeps my SSH info on the router (wipes everything else) still which is nice because I couldn't figure out how to get my own private key on there so I created one using the appendix A from the documentation...no big deal works great. But if you flash a new firmware, I think it erases all the SSH saved data completely out of the router and has to be readded (is this correct), and if so does that mean you have to either add SSH key back to it or created a new one or should the SSH data be saved even with flashing a new firmware?

Again, this script is amazing as is this custom firmware bravo!
You are correct, anything on the internal drive of the router is wiped out when you do a firmware upgrade, therefore the SSH keys are lost.
Please note that the nvram-utils script and its bootfix would be wiped out as well.

The trick is to use the USB thumb drive and the post-mount script to automatically restore the SSH keys if they are missing after any reboot (granted the USB thumbdrive is already plugged at reboot, if not, the ssh keys will be restored the first time you will plug the thumbdrive after the upgrade).

The script needs to be located at this path in the thumbdrive: autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh (that is from the routers absolute path /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh)

First, you would need to backup your ssh keys to the thumbdrive:
Bash:
cp -r /root/.ssh /mnt/optware/sshkeys

Then if the script /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh already exists, just add this line at the end of it:
Bash:
[ -e /root/.ssh/id_dropbear ] || { rm -rf /root/.ssh; cp -r /mnt/optware/sshkeys /root/.ssh; } 2>/dev/null

That's it :)

Now, if the script does not exist, then you need to:
1) create the file /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh with this in it:
Bash:
#!/bin/sh

[ -e /root/.ssh/id_dropbear ] || { rm -rf /root/.ssh; cp -r /mnt/optware/sshkeys /root/.ssh; } 2>/dev/null

2) make it executable:
Bash:
chmod +x /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh

If you want to have the nvram-utils (and bootfix) automatically reinstalled the same way after a firmware upgrade:
Please, understand what this is doing, if you are not sure, I recommend you install the nvram-utils, bootfix and configuration manually after an upgrade instead of automating it without knowledge of how it works. Also this is untested.
1) have it in your thumbdrive, for example there: /mnt/optware/nvram-utils (copy it this way: cp /opt/scripts/nvram-utils /mnt/optware/nvram-utils),
2) have also a copy of the configuration you want restored, for example there: /mnt/optware/nvram_backup (copy it this way: cp /nvram_backup /mnt/optware/nvram_backup)
3) then add these lines to the post-mount.sh script:
Bash:
REBOOT=0
[ -e /nvram_backup ] || { cp /mnt/optware/nvram_backup /nvram_backup 2>/dev/null; REBOOT=1; }
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1;  } 2>/dev/null
[ $REBOOT -eq 1 ] && reboot

Last edited:
You are correct, anything on the internal drive of the router is wiped out when you do a firmware upgrade, therefore the SSH keys are lost.
Please note that the nvram-utils script and its bootfix would be wiped out as well.

The trick is to use the USB thumb drive and the post-mount script to automatically restore the SSH keys if they are missing after any reboot (granted the USB thumbdrive is already plugged at reboot, if not, the ssh keys will be restored the first time you will plug the thumbdrive after the upgrade).

The script needs to be located at this path in the thumbdrive: autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh (that is from the routers absolute path /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh)

First, you would need to backup your ssh keys to the thumbdrive:
Bash:
cp -r /root/.ssh /mnt/optware/sshkeys

Then if the script /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh already exists, just add this line at the end of it:
Bash:

That's it :)

Now, if the script does not exist, then you need to:
1) create the file /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh with this in it:
Bash:
#!/bin/sh

2) make it executable:
Bash:
chmod +x /mnt/optware/autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh

If you want to have the nvram-utils (and bootfix) automatically reinstalled the same way after a firmware upgrade:
Please, understand what this is doing, if you are not sure, I recommend you install the nvram-utils, bootfix and configuration manually after an upgrade instead of automating it without knowledge of how it works. Also this is untested.
1) have it in your thumbdrive, for example there: /mnt/optware/nvram-utils (copy it this way: cp /opt/scripts/nvram-utils /mnt/optware/nvram-utils),
2) have also a copy of the configuration you want restored, for example there: /mnt/optware/nvram_backup (copy it this way: cp /nvram_backup /mnt/optware/nvram_backup)
Bash:
REBOOT=0
[ -e /nvram_backup ] || { cp /mnt/optware/nvram_backup /nvram_backup 2>/dev/null; REBOOT=1; }
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1;  } 2>/dev/null
I do follow most of this, man you are a wealth of information. I probably won't mess with loading the SSH key and your script right away. Seems like there aren't that many new firmware release for the R7800 as it is getting older and the voxel probably prioritizes the newer netgear systems. But at the point I have to update the firmware I will be looking at everything you listed here. Also, this is the type of instruction needed for people who are not nearly as computer savvy. You rock. Is it possible to use an SSH key (I have a main one I use)) instead of creating one on router or is it only possible to take the one from the router and load it onto the thumb drive?

I do follow most of this, man you are a wealth of information. I probably won't mess with loading the SSH key and your script right away. Seems like there aren't that many new firmware release for the R7800 as it is getting older and the voxel probably prioritizes the newer netgear systems. But at the point I have to update the firmware I will be looking at everything you listed here. Also, this is the type of instruction needed for people who are not nearly as computer savvy. You rock. Is it possible to use an SSH key (I have a main one I use)) instead of creating one on router or is it only possible to take the one from the router and load it onto the thumb drive?
Loading the ssh key with the post-mount script is safe.

The part to autoload nvram-utils, the boot-fix and the conf can be a bit more tricky if not understood. The code could do more checks to prevent a potential reboot loop (that can be simply stopped by unplugging the thumbdrive).

You absolutely can use your own ssh key, but you need to convert it to dropbear format if it is not with this the command dropbearconvert.
Example to convert an ed25519 open ssh key named id_myprivkey:
dropbearconvert openssh dropbear /path/to/id_myprivkey /root/.ssh/id_dropbear

Loading the ssh key with the post-mount script is safe.

The part to autoload nvram-utils, the boot-fix and the conf can be a bit more tricky if not understood. The code could do more checks to prevent a potential reboot loop (that can be simply stopped by unplugging the thumbdrive).

You absolutely can use your own ssh key, but you need to convert it to dropbear format if it is not with this the command dropbearconvert.
Example to convert an ed25519 open ssh key named id_myprivkey:
dropbearconvert openssh dropbear /path/to/id_myprivkey /root/.ssh/id_dropbear
Ahhh, ok it was converting it to dropbear! I am going to try this at some point so I can go back to one key, I will let you know how the instructions work out! I have to be honest without these instructions the ones on the read me would not be sufficient for a noobie like myself lol :).

Ahhh, ok it was converting it to dropbear! I am going to try this at some point so I can go back to one key, I will let you know how the instructions work out! I have to be honest without these instructions the ones on the read me would not be sufficient for a noobie like myself lol :).
As I reread the read me, it's in there but for someone like me I would never be able to follow it. It would have to be far more detailed without missing steps. When i follow tutorials on my pi things are for the most part pretty detailed although even though sometimes people skip steps because it seems to be common to them :);.

Got everything working!!! you rock @HELLO_wORLD. The only thing I haven't tried is:

Untested (Automate bootfix script)
REBOOT=0
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1; } 2>/dev/null

You say "untested" which makes me think not even you have tried it and it scares me. I'm just thankful everything works, I assume the USB will work although idk but I do have it setup to autorun on a firmware update, think if I take the router offline anymore my wife might kill me lol 😆.

Got everything working!!! you rock @HELLO_wORLD. The only thing I haven't tried is:

Untested (Automate bootfix script)
REBOOT=0
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1; } 2>/dev/null

You say "untested" which makes me think not even you have tried it and it scares me. I'm just thankful everything works, I assume the USB will work although idk but I do have it setup to autorun on a firmware update, think if I take the router offline anymore my wife might kill me lol 😆.

About the Untested (Automate bootfix script):

I did not try it, because I don’t have the NVRAM losing conf issue. I experienced the issue with a previous R7800 that was still under warranty, and that is when I developed the nvram-utils tool (with the help of users here like @kamoj).

I simply sketched it here.
No need to be scared, it would not brick the router, but could do a reboot loop (what I mention here).

Here is a version that is improved:
Bash:
REBOOT=0
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; REBOOT=1; }
[ -e /nvram_backup ] || cp /mnt/optware/nvram_backup /nvram_backup 2>/dev/null
[ -L /etc/rc.d/S14nvramrestore ] || { /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1; }
[ $REBOOT -eq 1 ] && [ -x /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] && [ -x /etc/rc.d/S14nvramrestore ] && reboot

I did not try it, because I don’t have the NVRAM losing conf issue. I experienced the issue with a previous R7800 that was still under warranty, and that is when I developed the nvram-utils tool (with the help of users here like @kamoj).

No need to be scared, it would not brick the router, but could do a reboot loop (what I mention here).

Bash:
REBOOT=0
[ -e /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] || { mkdir -p /opt/scripts; cp /mnt/optware/nvram-utils /opt/scripts/nvram-utils; chmod +x nvram-utils; REBOOT=1; }
[ -L /etc/rc.d/S14nvramrestore ] || { /opt/bolemo/scripts/nvram-utils bootfix install; REBOOT=1; }
[ $REBOOT -eq 1 ] && [ -x /opt/scripts/nvram-utils ] && [ -x /etc/rc.d/S14nvramrestore ] && reboot
Well you both rock, I have gone ahead and added this as well, if you both are living vicariously through me I'll let you know how everything performs next firmware upgrade 🤣. Again, you saved me from getting a new router as I'd like to get a little more life out of this R7800, thanks again!

Bash:
REBOOT=0
So I am not sure but was this code suppose to automatically load the settings back onto the router after a firmware upgrade? If so it did not happen or was it just suppose to load the utility back on in which i can restore from manually (which is what i did and this did work).

So I am not sure but was this code suppose to automatically load the settings back onto the router after a firmware upgrade? If so it did not happen or was it just suppose to load the utility back on in which i can restore from manually (which is what i did and this did work).
Here is what is is supposed to do :
Each time you reboot, or plug the USB thumbdrive, it does:
  1. Checks is /opt/scripts/nvram-utils exists, if not it creates directory /opt/scripts, then copies /mnt/optware/nvram-utils to /opt/scripts/nvram-utils, makes it executable
  2. Checks if /nvram_backup exists, if not it copies /mnt/optware/nvram_backup to /nvram_backup
  3. Checks if the bootfix is installed, if not in installs it
  4. If checks 1 or 3 were false and /opt/scripts/nvram-utils is executable and bootfix is executable, then it reboots
Do you have the file nvram-utils at the root of your thumbdrive? Is the script in autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh in your thumbdrive and is it executable?

Here is what is is supposed to do :
Each time you reboot, or plug the USB thumbdrive, it does:
  1. Checks is /opt/scripts/nvram-utils exists, if not it creates directory /opt/scripts, then copies /mnt/optware/nvram-utils to /opt/scripts/nvram-utils, makes it executable
  2. Checks if /nvram_backup exists, if not it copies /mnt/optware/nvram_backup to /nvram_backup
  3. Checks if the bootfix is installed, if not in installs it
  4. If checks 1 or 3 were false and /opt/scripts/nvram-utils is executable and bootfix is executable, then it reboots
Do you have the file nvram-utils at the root of your thumbdrive? Is the script in autorun/scripts/post-mount.sh in your thumbdrive and is it executable?
I'm not entirely sure, it worked, I just had to run the ./nvram script manually, wasn't sure if it was suppose to do that automatically. Here is what I have below:

1712601009141.png

1712601049472.png

I'm not sure what other pictures you would need to see if I have it setup corectly.

I'm not entirely sure, it worked, I just had to run the ./nvram script manually, wasn't sure if it was suppose to do that automatically. Here is what I have below:

View attachment 57791
View attachment 57792

I'm not sure what other pictures you would need to see if I have it setup corectly.
You need to remove these 2 lines:
CODE=bash
And
/CODE
And the brackets around them.

These are not part of the script, but tags put by the forum to display some text lines as code.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!