What's new

r7800 with openwrt and hardware nat enabled

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yes I've tried it (exactly the NSS version with hardware offloading) but I've experienced lower speeds on 2.4GHz WLAN. I think you'd better read the discussion on OpenWRT forums and decide for yourself.
I have great speeds on 2.4 GHz WLAN with Voxel firmware most probably because it uses the proprietary Qualcomm WLAN drivers and firmware.

I've tried the NSS build from 0731 (latest version at the moment). I have experienced really good 2.4 GHz performance (I can say almost the same as Voxel firmware) but still to be tested more to confirm the long term experience. I still need to test the 5 GHz WLan more because I had some glitches with ath10k driver and firmware and somewhat lower speeds (using iperf3 to test) with ath10k-ct alternative drivers. But there's no recent version of the iperf3 for Android devices and that is not good. You can share your experience with others too.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!