What's new

ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

$1,500 each? Ai, yi, yi! Too hot for me to touch.

I'd get this at once IF lets say the 5GHz Wi-Fi band would cover my complete subdivision, would render cellular useless but I am afraid this may not be the case? :)
To be serious: When will Wireless routers/AP's be able to cover a lot more ground without having to resort to a Mesh system? Ever?

To be serious: When will Wireless routers/AP's be able to cover a lot more ground without having to resort to a Mesh system? Ever?

Never, unless either local regulations increase the allowed power output, or the laws of physics are changed.

Just became available for $1500.00 each. We purchased three to review and publish the first reviews on our router site. Good luck getting any cheaper.
Where did you find that price point? Amazon had it available for pre-order briefly at $549.09 with an official release/ship date of January 21st, and I just saw an announcement on Slashgear with that same price and launch date....

$1500 is 3rd party price not from ASUS, according to ASUS customer service, their pre order stock are all sold out last week so Amazon temporarily hide their product page, ASUS will refill the stock to Amazon soon in these days, they will reopen the purchase page again soon, the price is $549, so just keep watching it.

Just became available for $1500.00 each. We purchased three to review and publish the first reviews on our router site. Good luck getting any cheaper.
Yeah, right, $1,500 for a router, must be a unique sample, a prototype :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!