What's new

Solved Rogue Tuya Device

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BreakingDad

Very Senior Member
Untitled.jpg

So I am getting this on my System Log / Wireless Log

The device is detected as a Tuya IOT device by Mac Vendor

It does not get an ip assigned to it, it's showing as 3(b) weird? and <not found> and has no flags and 0 connected time

As far as I am aware it is not a randomised mac, I have checked all our phones etc.

I am thinking it's a neighbours smart bulb crying for a connection, but why does it keep showing on my wireless log

It also jumps from main 2.4ghz to guest 2.4ghz

I have seen on the forum a couple of others have had this with the issue never really being solved.

Hoping one of you smart people can shed any light @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

That said I just mac filtered the offender with guest and main so now not showing, but it still kinda "hurts my autism" that it was even showing in the first place on my network.

Last edited:
View attachment 52411

So I am getting this on my System Log / Wireless Log

The device is detected as a Tuya IOT device by Mac Vendor

It does not get an ip assigned to it, it;s showing as 3(b) weird? and <not found> and has no flags and 0 connected time

As far as I am aware it is not a randomised mac, I have checked all our phones etc.

I am thinking it's a neighbours smart bulb crying for a connection, but why does it keep showing on my wireless log

It also jumps from main 2.4ghz to guest 2.4ghz

I have seen on the forum a couple of others have had this with the issue never really being solved.

Hoping one of you smart people can shed any light @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

That said I just mac filtered the offender with guest and main so now not showing, but it still kinda "hurts my autism" that it was even showing in the first place on my network.
Yea, I don't usually see things like this happen on my network. If it does, I typically don't have the time to observe it when it does.

It does not get an ip assigned to it, it;s showing as 3(b) weird? and <not found> and has no flags and 0 connected time
That means the device is failing to associate even at the wifi level, so this can just be ignored.

That means the device is failing to associate even at the wifi level, so this can just be ignored.
Thank you will sleep better now.