What's new

Router con vpv

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Massimo

New Around Here
Hi, I recently replaced the TV box and used an application on the smart TV to watch an IPTV line. I have a fast-gate fiber and would like to buy a router with the possibility of using a VPN program, can you recommend the best purchase without losing line speed while you have a fast network fiber?
Thank you

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Maximum, post: 477239, member: 63375"] Hello everyone
I have recently replaced the TV box and using an application on the smart TV to be able to see an IPTV line. I have a fast-gate fiber and I would like to buy a router with the possibility of using a vpn program, can you recommend the best purchase without losing line speed while having fast-web fiber?
Thanks [/ QUOTE]

A Google translation of OPs original post so perhaps someone can offer suggestions.

Hi, I recently replaced the TV box and used an application on the smart TV to watch an IPTV line. I have a fast-gate fiber and would like to buy a router with the possibility of using a VPN program, can you recommend the best purchase without losing line speed while you have a fast network fiber?
Thank you

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!