What's new

rt ac 68u dsl

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

royarcher

Very Senior Member
I have an opportunity to buy an Asus rt 68 u ,,gaming router,, cheap I don't know what they mean by gaming router but it's a DSL router . My question is I have HFC , cable connected to an arris surfboard. The internet in Australia is now called NBN would I be able to connect to the arris via an Ethernet cable with the rt 68 u or will it just not work ?? I just want it to pass through my rt ac 88 u to stream local content as I have th 88 u configured to use express Vpn s DNS Servers and my TP link is so slow I need to put it to rest . If this won't work can someone suggest a router up $100 aud preferably an Asus but not esential

An RT-AC68U cannot be a "DSL" model.

DSL models are combined modem routers, RT models have no modem.

I see said the blind man,ok so I don't know what the seller is on about then but I thank you from the bottom of my wallet. The rt this guy is selling may suit my needs but it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about so I ,all of a sudden don't trust him thanks again

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!