What's new

RT-AC66U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.376.3754

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Upgraded to this about 12 hours ago. No problems. The issue of downloads to your RT-AC66U attached drive not being visible without doing a rescan of the disk is FIXED. Now they show right up! It was a minor annoyance, but nice to have it addressed. THANK YOU, Asus!

Clients disappearing

Not sure if its related to the new firmware 3.x...x.3754, but my client list intermittently blank out showing zero and hang there. Wondering if anyone else experiencing. It appears network connectivity is maintained... So perhaps just a UI issue.

Last edited:
I experienced connectivity problems from all of my clients to the internet after installing the firmware ...3754. The internet connectivity was re-established after power-off/-on of the router. The connection to the internet was however lost again by all clients after approximately 15 minutes. This kept going on for a couple of cycles. I gave up and re-installed firmware ...2524 and my connection to the internet is now stable again. Does anyone share my experience regarding firmware ...3754?

3754 has been solid. Nothing unusual since upgrading back in January. If your wireless clients were having issues, I'd re-install pick a new SSID name and have your clients connect to the new SSID.

Ok, that´s interesting. I experienced problems with all of my clients, both wired and wireless. I checked the status of the router in this situation by logging in to it and the router status indicated that it had a working connection to the internet but despite this my clients could not get access to the internet. The only way I could re-establish client-connection to the internet was by restarting the router and then, as I described in my previous post, the internet connection lasted for my clients for some 15 minutes before it died for all of them. These sympthoms leaves me with the impression of a central type of functional problem maybe with dhcp.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!